Careerlink People Solutions is committed to ensuring that all Permanent and Temporary Employees, Visitors and Contractors are safe from risks to their health and safety whilst at work.
We are committed to continual improvement of safety performance and the elimination of workplace injury and illness by ensuring that work practices and procedures adopted throughout the company comply with the Acts and Regulations governing Work, Health, Safety and Welfare.
- provide and maintain a healthy and safe workplace, safe plant and systems of work;
- provide written procedures and instructions to ensure safe work practices;
- ensure compliance with legislative requirements and current industry standards;
- provide such information, instruction, training and supervision to employees, contractors and clients as is necessary to ensure their continued health and safety; and
- provide support and assistance to employees and contractors and involve them in consultation on health and safety issues.
Careerlink respects everyone’s contribution by working together to achieve common goals and project outcomes. Our sense of team extends to building long-term customers and community relationships for the benefit of all.