Brand new and exciting opportunity to join a growing, independent boutique recruitment firm located in the centre of Adelaide.
You will be/have:
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Touch typing in excess of 50wpm
- Good experience using Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent telephone manner
- Similar experience in a fast-paced environment (within the recruitment industry ideal but not a prerequisite)
The Graphic Designer is responsible for website administration, the production of a wide range of the organisation’s publications and collateral. This includes the development of the initial design concept, copy writing/editing and proofing, preparation of computer generated graphics to print ready stage. Please note this is a temporary assignment, working part time, 2 days a week.
- Able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with a wide range of business clients as well as staff and customers.
- Highly developed spelling and grammar skills with an excellent eye for detail.
- Able to implement ideas and information into the design and content of communication tools.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of flair and creativity.
- Must have experience with Adobe and able to embrace and utilise new technology.
We are hiring passionate Call Centre Superstars!
We are seeking Call Centre Superstars to be considered for opportunities in SA Government, not-for-profit and commercial organisations.
We are hiring passionate Customer Service Superstars!
We are seeking Customer Service Superstars to be considered for opportunities in SA Government, not-for-profit and commercial organisations.
With positions available in Adelaide and surrounding suburbs, our SA Government client is seeking Customer Service Officers who will be working in a fast-paced, continuous learning environment on a casual, temporary basis.
- Providing exceptional face to face and over the phone customer service
- Processing administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Providing customers with any information or guidance as required
- Ensuring customers’ needs are met at first point of contact
- Providing advice and suitable solutions to customers through active listening
- Careerlink have a variety of clients within SA Government, not-for-profit and commercial sectors.
- Our clients are leaders in their fields and value individuals that are passionate about Administration and working in fast-paced, collaborative environments.
We are looking for outstanding and enthusiastic Administration Officers with strong written and verbal communication skills for temporary opportunities.