Careerlink People Solutions are a boutique recruitment firm who are proud to be acknowledged as preferred partners to businesses in both the commercial and Government sectors. We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Officer with a current security licence to work with a market leader that is passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Manager you will be accountable for providing exceptional customer service whilst responding to security events in accordance with the business requirements and emergency response centre policies.
The successful applicant's key duties will include:
- Deliver exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitoring security and responding to alarms in accordance with the secure services policy
- Documentation of operations, database requirements and client requests
- Striving to achieve outstanding results in relation call quality expectations
- Manage internal database
To be successful in this position you will need:
- A current unrestricted security licence
- Experience working in a customer focused role in a call centre environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Proven experience working in high pressure environments dealing with customers in stressful or emergency situations
- High attention to detail
- Excellent administration skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Available to work either from 6am to 11am or 4pm to 9pm
There is a 3-month assignment on offer paying a competitive hourly rate. If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to gain experience in an exciting industry apply now.